Saturday, August 19, 2006

World Championships

Well, now that the intros are over, it's time to get down to the serious stuff.

At 6:30 PM Hong Kong time (6:30 AM ET), China will be facing off against Italy in their first group game in the World Championships. I will be watching the game live (or slightly delayed) on CCTV-5, via TVKoo.

For those of you who don't know, TVKoo is the latest in peer-to-peer (P2P) software, and probably the best in terms easy usability. It streams channels live or delayed, and in this case I'll be watching the CCTV-5 stream.

Now, I definitely know that CCTV-5 will be showing the game, but I what I'm looking for is a channel that shows the US playing against Puerto Rico, which is due to start in about 20 minutes. Alas, no channels that I can see. So, I think I shall have to be satisfied with watching China.

When that game is done, I'll provide a recap, and hopefully it will be a happy one for both Yao and China.

No comments: