Sunday, September 10, 2006

Chen Jianghua is now on Wikipedia

Chen Jianghua has now made his Wikipedia debut, an article made by, you guessed it, yours truly. It took me about 45 minutes to figure out all the code, and make a two-paragraph article. Too bad the neutrality is already disputed, for no apparent reason.

However, two paragraphs is definitely my ultimate goal, and I'm hoping that I (or a basketball fan similar to myself) can expand the article, with the number one aim being to add a scouting report. So, if anyone if willing and able, I'd be glad to accept some help.

Meanwhile, the real Chen has been doing some work...but not too much work. In the finals of the Asian U-18 Championships, China beat South Korea by "only" 16 points. No stats other than the score, though. Very disappointing that FIBA Asia cannot supply anything in the way of boxscores or the like.

No comments: